Monday, March 31, 2008

Explode the Code

Posted by Lisa Marnell

Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden

The Black Stallion by Walter Farley

Little House on the Prairie Series Laura Ingalls Wilder

Night of the Red Horse by Patricia Leitch

Narnia books by CS Lewis

Backwater by Joan Bauer

Upper Fourth at Mallory Towers by Enid Blighton

The Beach Club by Elin Hilderbrand

Star Girl by Jerry Spinelli

A Kiss from Maddelena by Christopher Castellani

Wicked by Gregory Maguire

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Avoidance by Michael Lowenthal

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cool!

Larramie said...

Clever, cool and how long did this take you, Lisa?

Lynne Griffin and Amy MacKinnon said...

Brava! (I needed my reading glasses... ugh!)

Hannah

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

We worked together at Grub Street and I found your blog as I was searching for information on Pauline Chen (she's coming to speak to my class tomorrow--what a good sport!)

Anyway, I'm thrilled to hear you have agent representation for your novel--it's great (it's the one I aaw, right?)

cheers,
marie lee